Residential Interior Design
Full renovation and kitchen extension of old Victorian home into a boutique Holiday home.
In 2020, 2 months prior to worldwide lockdown I bought an old dilapidated 2 bedroom mid terrace house in the centre of Chichester and converted it into a 3 bedroom boutique holiday home. Work started in Jan 2020 with the demolition of many rooms and walls and then at the end of March everything stopped.
The state of the place:
- The garden was a jungle and you couldn’t get ½ metre into it.
- The loft full of old furniture and belongings
- The house, untouched for over 50 years
- Garden landscaping
- Full renovation
- 2 beds converted to 3 beds by converting the loft
- The kitchen had a side extension and a large kitchen diner was created and new downstairs toilet and utility room
- New windows and doors throughout – new electrics
- All mod cons, underfloor heating in kitchen and bathroom
Here’s what guests say about the accommodation:
“We absolutely loved our stay. the house was super spacious, well furnished and so comfortable. The house had all we needed to have a great stay. every evening we spent it by the log burner which was a great addition to the house. The kid room was perfect as a play area for our baby. The fact that you can park for free on the street was a bonus. And we can’t wait to rent it again.”
Review by Virginie
“The house is lovely and colorful. The beds are comfortable and there is a little garden at the back where you can enjoy a bit of sun. There is literally EVERYTHING you need in the house. Big Plus: the bathroom is beautiful, clean and large. The shower at night after a long day at work was a blessing.”
Review by Simona
“Every thing was fantastic the house is beautifully decorated spotlessly clean and has everything you would need plus the bonus of a lovely garden.”
Review by Julie